Advantages of Financing
- Leasing provides 100% financing with no down payment. Leasing payments are a fraction of the total purchase price and can be scheduled to coincide with your seasonal cash flow.
- Unlike a capital expenditure, leasing keeps your credit lines available to meet other needs.
- It is common for a company’s usage of new equipment to evolve beyond the equipment’s capabilities. In the meantime, new technology continues to deliver higher quality and new advantages. In both cases, leasing protects you by allowing upgrades and equipment add-ons.
- Leasing frees up your working capital for investments or other china business expenses.
- Fixed, regular payments allow you to budget and forecast more accurately.
Choice of Equipment
- Leasing allows you to specify not only the equipment you need, but also the preferred supplier. All normal manufacturers’ warranties are passed through directly to you.
Hedge Against Inflation
- Low, fixed-rate pricing protects against inflation and allows current acquisition with tomorrow’s dollars.
More Equipment for your Money
- Because the monthly lease payment is a small portion of the total cost of the equipment, leasing allows a greater amount of equipment for a given dollar allocation.
- Flexible end-of-lease options let you purchase, refinance, upgrade or return the equipment.
- With operating leases, tax laws allow the deduction of lease payments as a business expense. Plus, there is no time wasted with depreciation schedules or other accounting issues.